Sweaty Tilapia/ Baked Tilapia
• 1 whole tilapia Santa Priscila®
• 1 small red onion, chopped in slices
• 1 tomato cut into squares
• 1 pearl onion cut into pieces
• 1 chopped ginger
• 1 clove of chopped garlic
• 1 chili
• 100 ml white wine
• 100 ml of water
• 50 ml of oil
Cut the Tilapia in 3 parts and make three cuts on each of its sides. Open each cut and introduces pieces of ginger, garlic and salt and pepper as you desire.
In a pan with its lid put the oil, heat up and when it’s hot add half the onion, then the fish and cover it with the rest of the ingredients.
Add the wine and water, season and cover. Leave it cooking for 15 minutes. Serve with white rice, smashed plantain or mellowed plantains.
Pesto Pasta with Prawns / Prawns Pesto Pasta